NHTD Service Coordinators will help to:
- Connect individuals to needed services and supports in the community including, but not limited to Medicaid benefits, medical, housing, financial, vocational and educational
- Focus on a person’s strengths, abilities and supports needed to live independently in the community
- Work collaboratively with all supports to ensure effective, person-driven services of the highest quality
- Secure resources to assist with environmental modifications and assistive device technologies such as personal emergency response systems
- Review the service plan, assess progress toward the stated goals and guide the individual and his/her loved ones on a path to the individual's independence with dignity
For more information regarding Service Coordination services or to refer someone, please contact the TBI/NHTD Service Coordinator Supervisor at 585-339-9800 ext. 395.